Monday, August 22, 2011

Reedsburg Vacation

The second half of our vacation week, we drove to Reedsburg to spend my and my mom's b-day together. I turned 30 and my mom turned...well, I'll leave that up to her to tell...on the 11th. We had so much fun hanging out at the house, visiting with B, who came over from Minneapolis, Aunt Laura, from Clinton, WI and Aunt Donna and cousin Em from Cross Plaines. It was great to spend our b-day making the traditional cherry pie from scratch and just catching up with family we haven't seen in a long time.
 Dane loves his tractor rides!

 I'm 30, Dane is 28 months, and Ari is 11 months! How time flies during these years!

 Dane pointing out which grill he wanted to cook hot dogs on. Of course, it was the most expensive.

 The fam doing the impossible and taking a photo with all our eyes simultaneously open!
 Flying baby.
 Dane is number 1.


1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. And Bethany looks awesome! I also like the fair pictures, especially that the carnival worker doesn't look gross.

    ReplyDelete